It is the policy of PSM to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices.
- To provide training to our employees to better educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.
Peterson Sheet Metal is committed to setting a high standard for our industry and being the safest, most stable and most rewarding place to work for the benefit of all of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.